Here are the rules:
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one's own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into one's blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!
1. What is the first thing you notice about a man you just met? ( visually) his shoes
2. What celebrity do you resemble? Susan Sarandon- so I've been told- I'm assuming the Rocky Horror Picture Show version
3. What is one thing you swore you would never do....and did? Yell at my kids- I know probably not the answer you were looking for, but I honestly can't think of anything. Never say never
4. How tall are you? 5 foot 2 (almost)
5. What color is the underwear you have on right now? White with very vivid tersiary coloured polka dots
6. Are your dreams in color or black and white? colour
7. Are you a morning person or night owl? Used to be a night owl, now a morning person
8. What is your nickname? Honestly that would give away my anonymity. Seriously in some circles more people call me that then my real name....I'll just say it is a rodent
9. If you could go back in time, where would you go? Historically I'd say Pre Civil War- Emotionally any time my Dad was still alive.
10. What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say? When my son was 5 he said " You know Mommy. When good people die, they go to heaven. Do you know where bad people go when they die? ......( and he pointed to the ground and said) New Jersey."
Unlike SOME people I will not whine that I have to answer more questions *wink*Dana's questions ( although SHE didn't answer all of her's on her blog-pssst I think she's someone famous!)
1. What is your most treasured possession? Can kids be possessions?
2. What is on your bucket list? To go to Italy
3. What historical figure would you like to meet? Leonardo Da Vinci ( with translator present other wise kinda a bust for a meet and greet)
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Hmm? Did you read my post today? Um, that! or my need for corrective lenses
5. What is your favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption or Spinal Tap :)
6. If you were shipwrecked, what three people from blogland would you like to be there with you? Like NONE of you...Clearly we all need to be spanked to get things done and keep behaved...it would be bedlam! And NO way in heck I'd want and HoH there...sheeesh...well maybe Rogue- now that she can do double duty.
7. What person from blogland would you most like to meet? Whoever is reading this at the moment :)
8. How many pets do you have? In our house we have a dog and a fish...I try not to take responsibility for either...it's not working
9. What is your greatest fear? Being shipwrecked with people from blog land
10. If you could go back in time and change one event in your life, what would it be? Who I lost my virginity to
11. What is your favorite color? YELLOW
Now Here are Minelle's questions
Who was your first kiss? You know, I honestly don't remember. I guess for a grade school kisser he wasn't very good
What is your favorite family tradition? I will tell you our most fun. Because we have such a large extended family, and none of us want for nothing, for Christmas we buy gifts that are under $15 and cleverly wrap them up. We play a game to see what order we choose a gift from the middle of the room. You can steal from others to. We don't know what the gift is until it is opened at the end of the game. Most of the gifts are hilarious. We pay attention all year to find the 'perfect' gift.
What is your favorite ethnic food? hands down Italian
Do you exaggerate when telling a story? If it is for a laugh, absolutely
What is the worst practical joke you ever played on someone? Okay I didn't do it but Barney once shrunk his roomates queen sized bed frame down to a twin and set the mattress back up on it- I was there though
What is your favorite cologne? I'm not sure. Every time I smell one on someone I tell them they smell good, but I don't really like Barney wearing cologne. It give me a headache
What is the most daring thing you ever did? I am not a very daring person...I'll choose something lame considering this community and say, ask Barney to consider a Dd lifestyle
What is the funniest movie you ever saw? Trains Plane and Automobiles
Favorite junk food, salty or sweet? Salty. Ruffle potato chips, with plain sour cream, and cold pepsi no ice....
Favorite trash read? um...I guess Sherbroke Bride...I read the series on the beach this summer.
Do you exercise? I am supposed to....grrr...first Dd spanking was because I didn't. I like to walk, and I have a weighted hula hoop ( um I don't do them together)
Fine Bea-cuz I love her---and hate rules ( yeh yeh) New Bea's questions1. What is your biggest regret? Loosing my virginity in a typical B -rated, teen movie style event.
2. What is your favorite sexual position? Boring I know but misionary..I like the feel of the length of his body on top of me ;)
3. What is something you would tell your 20 year old self? Wear the freakin' bikini! In 5 years your bellybutton is NEVER going to be the same!
4. What is your favorite meal? homemade lasagna the next day
5. What do you want your epitaph to read? Barney put me here...tell the police to look into that
6. What is your favorite song? tough one..The Story by Brandi Carlile if it is slow, Can I Go No Where With You by Joe Plasket if I want to be put in a good mood
7. What is your favorite movie? The Shawshank Redemption serious movie...plain fun- Spinal Tap
8. What do you do when you are stressed? Take a shower with my removable shower head *wink*
9. What would you change about your past if you could? see #1- but then again everything happens for a reason, so maybe not
10. What do you order at Starbucks? I can honestly say I have never had anything from Starbucks..Tim Hortons is a HUGE coffee place here in Canada.. French Vanilla
11. What was the worst job you ever had? I hated working in finance. Every DAY I hoped for a bomb threat...actually did happen, but I was pregnant and very sick that day, so I wasn't at work....sigh
Eleven Things you Didn't need to know about me
1- I don't own one pair of socks or underwear that don't have some sort of funky design on them
2- I wear contacts
3- I'm allergic to ginger ( no figging over here)
4- I can make my tongue vibrate ( hmmm. perhaps I should have put that one first)
5- I walk everywhere humanly possible in my bare feet...even to throw garbage out in the winter
6- I think Christmas Eve is the most magical day/night of the year
7- I am terrified of the ocean
8- Apparently, I crinkle my nose when I laugh
9-I put flavoured cream and 2 big teaspoons of sugar in my coffee
10- I love the feel of dirt! ( um not a dirty girl...just love soil and earth)
Now here are my questions.
So difficult I do want to steal one of Rogue's because I have often thought of asking
1. What celebrity to you resemble?
2. What do you think your husband/ HoH looks sexiest in ?
3. Aside from reading my blog, what is your favourite past time?
4. What ONE word best sums up you?
5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
6. What is a pet peeve of yours?
7. What is your favourite Day of the year?
8. Again aside from me, who would you like to have a drink with from Blog Land ?
9. What irrational fears do you have?
10. What is the best gift you ever recieved?
11. What is your least favourite sexual position ( ha..you didn't think I was going to go through this whole thing without ONE naughty question did you?)
Lucy, Roz, Kevan, Emma, Irishey, New Bea, Blue Bird, Tess, Lil Misses, Emi. and Jill Off to email them all