One may assume that I wouldn't want you to befriend her because she and Ty own a paddle shop, and Barney owns 3, THREE, TROIS, TRES, paddles from there, but seeing how I am such an
they merely are dust collectors at our house. I am contemplating using one as a cheese board now.
No, the real reason you shouldn't befriend the Blonde Bombshell....she hands out HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS !
Okay fine..... but only because you are super sweet woman~ don't push your luck !
She nominated me for some Blogger Thingie...
Here are the questions she made up
1. How many blog friends have you texted, spoken to on the phone, and/or met in person?
Actually over the years I have talked to a lot of women on the phone, and even more via text. Ttwd has brought us together but rarely do we talk about that now. We have also vacationed with 2 other couples...and blogged about that. I have had an extended girl's weekend and blogged about that too. Oops wait no Lillie highjacked my blog for that. LOL.
I have treasured all the interactions I have had with the women and men I have met in blogland. Even the ones who are no longer with me. I have been very fortunate to have made my best friends because of online communication.
2. Three bloggers that have relationships most similar to your own
SIMILAR? Oh I haven't a clue. Um...maybe Blondie and Ty in some ways, Maybe Susie and MM in some. Maryanne and The Professor in many ways too. But you know, we all have our own unique spin on things, and we are FOREVER changing at our house so it is difficult to even know what ours looks like , let alone what it looks like in comparison to others.
3. How often do your blog - write posts and/or read posts
Do I read many blogs now? No. I read my friends and those who comment here. I am not a 'tit for tat' type of person, but ( NEGATIVE ALERT TIME) I have honestly felt that blog writing and how/what people write about no longer needs my input. Okay it probably never did! LOL
4, Do you have more than one blog
5. What would make you stop blogging?
Well the stopping of ttwd for sure, but mostly the lack of needing to process.
I think I would always write in one way shape or form, but I am not sure I would always share. I have had many negative experiences, ( when I was a public blogger) not from trolls but from people I knew, this was my soul decision to go private. I have never regretted that decision! Since going private the comments left are similar to when I first started blogging over 2 years ago. And I thank you all for your thought provoking, and LENGTHY comments!
6. Are there any anonymous commenters that you liked so much that you wish they would blog
I have um..'forced' several anonymouses into blogging. LOL.
7. Does your spouse read your blog and/or participate with your blog?
I think this is the part where I am supposed to nominate other friends to partake on their blogs and make up questions too. Meh.
I'll just leave you guys some questions if you want to answer them great...if not...well..
1. If you could turn your ( insert name/title/rank) into anything for an hour and not get caught, what would it be?
2. What ONE word best describes your ( insert name/title/rank)?
3. What smell do you detest more than anything in the world?
4. If you could do ONE thing and not get caught ( and leave the guilt behind) what would it be?
( don't you just hate when someone copies your image and posts it on the internet?)
6. Favourite Muppet.
7. Desert Island Cd ? ( or you know ipod album...or 8 track depending on who you are).